Wednesday 29 July 2009

More House Viewings

Well we have now changed over to our new estate agents and things are looking better already, we have two more house viewings already book over the next few days, so that quick work for our new agents but lets not get to carried away we have been here before!!

Well are visit to Jeff & Sheila at Easter-Wood Alpaca Stud is getting closer (not that we are counting down the days) we are always made very welcome and are very grateful to them both for giving up there time to help us gain our husbandry skills, we will of course return our gratitude to all that are helping us on our journey to become quality Alpaca Breeders.

So fingers crossed again please for the house to go :)

Sunday 19 July 2009

Hopes Are Dashed!

Well the viewing of our house that we were expecting never happened, allegedly he was stuck at the vets, but the estate agents could not get hold of him again to re-arrange, I smell something fishy!

We are still in good spirit as we are changing estate agent anyway and adjusting the price so hopefully this will have a fresher appeal to purchasers.

I'm also in need of updating my Internet connection as I am behind the times and still use Dial-up, and after waiting nearly half an hour to download some pictures and receiving a hefty phone bill its time to move forwards to broadband, we have not gone onto broadband as we are waiting until we sold the house and know where we are going, can you take broadband with you like your land line number? sorry if this sounds thick to some, but I have not look into it at all yet. Anyone with good suggestions please comment, all help here will be much appreciated.

We have been invited to visit Jeff & Sheila at Easter-Wood Alpaca Stud again for some more husbandry experience, so with this visit coming up it has given us another boost of excitement and determination to keep pushing for our dream to come alive.

Sunday 12 July 2009

Hopes Are High Again!

Well we have another house viewing tomorrow, so its fingers crossed please that its a success, if only we could sell, then are dream can really start.

We have all been ill since our last posting, which has really knocked us for six, it was so unfair to see Lily struggling with this bug but thank fully we are all back to good health.

We are waiting for our hay to be cut and baled but are waiting for the weather to change, I just hope we have not missed the window for the sunny weather! I will post again with hopefully good news from the house viewing.