Wednesday 4 November 2009

Rocking Horse Goes Down South

Hi All,

Well after a rapid response, I am pleased to say that the Rocking Horse pictured in my last blog is hopefully going to a new home down south. I'm sure she will settle in nicely.

If anyone would like to purchase a Hand Carved Rocking Horse then I'm still making them, but to order only at the moment, as with my new job my days off are limited, so sorry I would not be able to make another in time for Christmas.

As stated in my last blog, I am currently trying to get my head around making Hand Carved Alpacas, not in a rocking form but free standing, again having the time at the moment to put this into practice is proving rather difficult but watch this space for any updates and progress.

Just to show that the Rocking Horse pictured previously was not a fluke, here is another picture of one that I made for a Christmas Display last year for a local company.

That's all for now, so take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment