Sunday 10 April 2011

Enjoying The Sunshine

Hi Folks,

Well we think we have managed to fix the computer, it seems to be running well with no shutting down issues, although I don't want to say that to loud!!

It has been a fantastic last few days with the weather and I hope this is the sign of things to come. Lily has been out playing with the hose pipe cooling off the dogs, well I say dogs, Jack the Elk hound went and hid under the caravan, Otto the German Shepard kept her distance which left Molly the Border Collie who is mad for the hose pipe, to take all the glory of getting wet. Molly goes absolutely mad for the hose.......


Well that tired out those two for a short while a certainly cooled Molly down. Our two new cria's of this year are really growing up well and are starting to cause havoc in the paddock. I still find it amazing how you can just watch the cria's all day long as they get themselves into mischief, as I sit here and type this blog they keep running past the window skipping around.


The above picture is of WillowBank Farley he was sired by Wellground Killawasi's Keepsake and is a beautiful light fawn, we real have fallen in love with this little fella. The picture below is again Farley with his mate WillowBank Barley who is also sired by Wellground Killawasi's Keepsake, the two may look Innocent but the other alpacas say they are trouble!!


Whilst I was in the paddocks taking the photos, I sat on the ground enjoying the curiosity of the alpacas as they wondered what I was doing, they came close to have a sniff and a nibble then stood tall to look around. I took the next picture, I like it as there is something about the picture, I think it's something to do with the clear sky behind her head and the angle it was taken from. Maybe it's just me, but I like it anyway......



This is Wellground Cyan, she is absolutely fantastic with an amazing fleece, understandably as she is the daughter of Cambridge Buckingham. We are very keen to see what she produces this year as she has been mated to Eringa Park Lionheart ET, another fantastic stud from Wellground Alpacas.


Well that's all for now back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sunny days and lovely photos..of your alpacas...enjoying the Spring.....the babies are growing up fast and looking gorgeous....just can't beat it ......Jayne

    ReplyDelete