Wednesday 19 August 2009

Second Viewing!

Well after the two house viewings on Saturday, we received a call from the estate agents requesting a second viewing for today. Well they came and viewed but showed no signs or hints to say if they would be putting in an offer, so I guess we are back to waiting for the call from the estate agents, but this is still a good sign that they wanted to come back for another look.

We have finally got are hay cut and baled, so yesterday was a busy day for us, as we had to bring the hay in off the field before the weather turns, as I'm sure it will soon! A phone call later and we have sold half of it already to a local guy that normally buys from us, it all helps towards the upkeep of the farm.

I have finally finished dismantling the waterfall and I'm now filling in the fish pond with the rubble, I wish it still had water in as it was rather hot today.

We will Keep you all updated on house situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment